Purchase Options Description
Standard Order $1025.00 (USD)
Our Standard Order includes 8 full-size and 5 mini sets. (See our Sample Plan page for more details)
Please confirm that this WOW house plan will fit on your lot prior to purchase.
The Following Options Are Only Available at the Time You Purchase the Standard Order:
Mirrored Plan $50.00 (USD)
All of your sets are mirrored and have properly oriented text.
(See our FAQ #7 for more details)
Plot Plan $125.00 (USD)
After you make your purchase submit our Plot Plan Request form, and email or fax the area plat displaying your lot information.
(See our Plot Plan Request page for more details)
Additional Sets $15.00/set (USD)
All of your additional sets are full-size (22" x 34")
Prior to your purchase you may submit our Customization Request form for information about the cost to make changes to this house plan.
(See our Customization Request page for more details)
For those who love to relax and entertain on/in their porches, patios, and courtyards, this Acadian delight covers all the bases. With a six column front porch, a rear courtyard, and a covered outdoor kitchen area on the rear patio, you will never want for outdoor space. An open floor plan highlights the two-way fireplace between the family and hearth rooms. Decorative ceilings throughout the house and brick accents throughout the living areas bring this home to a truly distinguished level of customized living space. The remote owner’s suite has separate walk-in closets, separate vanities, a garden tub, and a separate shower. As if all this were not enough, there is even a future second story bonus room with an adjacent future bathroom. You can have it all with this one!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Stories: 1
- Style: Acadian
- Garage Bays: 3
- Garage Type: Side
- Total Width: 85'-6"
- Total Depth: 96'-4"
- Heated (Living) Area: 2986 sq. ft.
- Total (Under Roof) Area: 4559 sq. ft.
- Future Bonus Area: 566 sq. ft.**
**Future Bonus Area not included in Heated or Total Areas
- Future 2nd Story Bonus Room and Bathroom
- Open Floor Plan
- 9', 10', and 11' Ceiling Heights
- Remote Owner's Suite
- Double Step-Up Ceiling (Owner's Bedroom)
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling (Owner's Bathroom)
- Garden Tub (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Shower with Bench Seat (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Vanities (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Built-In Linen Cabinets with Clothes Hampers (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Walk-In Closets (Owner's Suite)
- Built-In 24" Wide Shelving Unit (Both Owner's Walk-In Closets)
- Decorative Niche (Hall at Owner's Bedroom)
- Hearth Room (2nd Living Room)
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling with Exposed Wooden Beams (Hearth Room and Breakfast Room)
- Two-Way Fireplace (Between Hearth Room and Family Room)
- Brick Accents (Living Areas)
- Built-In Media Cabinets/Bookcases Flanking Fireplace (Family Room)
- Formal Dining Room
- Custom Ceiling (Entry)
- Step-Up Ceiling (Secondary Bedrooms (2) and Dining Room)
- Coat and Storage Closet (Hall at Secondary Bedrooms)
- Built-In Desk with Bookcase Above (Secondary Bedroom)
- Kitchen Island with Three-Sided Snack Bar
- Built-In Cooktop with Decorative Exhaust Hood Above (Kitchen Island)
- Built-In Oven and Microwave Combination (Kitchen)
- Walk-In Pantry (Kitchen)
- Built-In Secondary Pantry Cabinet (Kitchen)
- Linen Closet (Utility Room)
- Built-In Folding Table with Basket Storage below and Clothes-Hanging Rod and Shelf Above (Utility Room)
- Freezer Space (Utility Room)
- Utility Sink (Utility Room)
- Built-In Shelves with 2'-6" Width (Hall at Utility Room)
- Dual Sinks (Secondary Bathroom)
- Built In Linen Cabinet with Clothes Hamper (Secondary Bathroom)
- Side Entry
- Built-In Coat Rack Cabinet with Bench Seat Below (Side Entry)
- Walk-In Coat and Storage Closet (Hall at Stairwell and Patio)
- Side Porch
- Outdoor Kitchen Area with Built-In Grill and Sink (Patio)
- Double French Doors (Between Patio and Family Room)
- Partitioned Garage (3rd Bay Separate from 1st and 2nd Bays)
- Rear Courtyard with 36" High Brick Enclosure Wall (Not Covered)