Purchase Options Description
Standard Order $940.00 (USD)
Our Standard Order includes 8 full-size and 5 mini sets. (See our Sample Plan page for more details)
Please confirm that this WOW house plan will fit on your lot prior to purchase.
The Following Options Are Only Available at the Time You Purchase the Standard Order:
Mirrored Plan $50.00 (USD)
All of your sets are mirrored and have properly oriented text.
(See our FAQ #7 for more details)
Plot Plan $125.00 (USD)
After you make your purchase submit our Plot Plan Request form, and email or fax the area plat displaying your lot information.
(See our Plot Plan Request page for more details)
Additional Sets $15.00/set (USD)
All of your additional sets are full-size (22" x 34")
Prior to your purchase you may submit our Customization Request form for information about the cost to make changes to this house plan.
(See our Customization Request page for more details)
Have your own French Country estate home with this beauty! The twenty-two foot ceiling heights in the family room and on the rear patio give this one a grand feel, both inside and outside. All four bedrooms have their own adjoining bathroom and walk-in closet, and the remote owner’s suite is truly amazing with a massive walk-in closet and a custom shower that has two separate shower heads. Both the large kitchen, which is open to the eating and living areas, and the outdoor kitchen on the rear patio will make preparing and eating meals a pleasure with your family and friends. This house plan is great at any price, but for under $1000 it is a steal!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 1/2
- Stories: 2
- Style: French Country
- Garage Bays: 3
- Garage Type: Side
- Total Width: 89'-1"
- Total Depth: 90'-1"
- 1st Story Heated (Living) Area: 2570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Story Heated (Living) Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Total Heated (Living) Area: 3304 sq. ft.
- Total (Under Roof) Area: 4699 sq. ft.
- Open Floor Plan
- 9', 10', and 11' Ceiling Heights
- Two Story (22') Ceiling Heights (Family Room and Patio)
- Balcony with Overlook to Family Room (Hall at Top of Stairs)
- Formal Dining Room
- Remote Owner's Suite
- Custom Ceiling (Owner's Bedroom)
- Garden Tub (Owner's Bathroom)
- Custom Shower with Seat and Two Separate Shower Heads (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Vanities (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Built-In Linen Cabinets with Clothes Hampers (Owner's Bathroom)
- Built-In Island with Chest of Drawers, Shoe Cubicles, and Dressing Seat (Owner's Walk-In Closet)
- Brick Accent Wall with Arched Opening (Between Family Room Both Kitchen and Front Entry)
- Fireplace (Family Room)
- Coat Closet (Front Entry)
- Kitchen Island with Snack Bar
- Walk-In Pantry (Kitchen)
- Double Oven (Kitchen)
- Cooktop with Decorative Exhaust Hood Above (Kitchen)
- Built-In Upper Cabinet with Microwave Space (Kitchen)
- Built-In Storage Cabinet with Drawers Below (Kitchen)
- Walk-In Closets (All Bedrooms)
- Built-In Shelves with 1'-8" Width (Secondary Bedroom - 1st Story)
- Built-In Linen Cabinet with Clothes Hamper (Secondary Bathroom - 1st Story)
- Freezer Space (Utility Room)
- Built-In Folding Table with Basket Storage Below and Clothes-Hanging Rod and Shelf Above (Utility Room)
- Built In Base Cabinet with Utility Sink and Drawers (Utility Room)
- Built-In Fold-Out Ironing Board (Utility Room)
- Side Entry
- Built-In Coat Rack Cabinet with Bench Seat Below (Hall at Side Entry)
- Walk-In Storage Closet (Hall at Side Entry)
- Side Porch
- Covered Breezeway (Between Garage and 1/2 Bathroom))
- Built-In Coat Rack with Bench Seat Below (1/2 Bathroom)
- Built-In Storage Cabinets/Lockers (1/2 Bathroom)
- Built-In Linen Cabinet with Clothes Hamper (1/2 Bathroom)
- Built-In Window Seat with Flanking Built-In Bookcases/Cabinets (Secondary Bedroom - 2nd Story)
- Veranda with Overlook to Front Yard (Off of Secondary Bathroom - 2nd Story)
- Built-In Linen Cabinet with Clothes Hamper (Secondary Bathroom - 2nd Story)
- Large Attic Storage Area (2nd Story)
- Outdoor Kitchen Area with Built-In Grill and Sink (Patio)
- Decorative Brick Privacy Wall and Columns (Both Exterior Sides with Wrought Iron Gate at Left Side)