Purchase Options Description
Standard Order $955.00 (USD)
Our Standard Order includes 8 full-size and 5 mini sets. (See our Sample Plan page for more details)
Please confirm that this WOW house plan will fit on your lot prior to purchase.
The Following Options Are Only Available at the Time You Purchase the Standard Order:
Mirrored Plan $50.00 (USD)
All of your sets are mirrored and have properly oriented text.
(See our FAQ #7 for more details)
Plot Plan $125.00 (USD)
After you make your purchase submit our Plot Plan Request form, and email or fax the area plat displaying your lot information.
(See our Plot Plan Request page for more details)
Additional Sets $15.00/set (USD)
All of your additional sets are full-size (22" x 34")
Prior to your purchase you may submit our Customization Request form for information about the cost to make changes to this house plan.
(See our Customization Request page for more details)
If the rustic look is more your style, you will love this one! The large rough-sawn timber beams and columns seen on the front of this house are also used for the columns on the rear patio and inside as ceiling beams in the family room, kitchen, and breakfast room. The brick accent wall between the family room and the kitchen really looks great with the timber ceiling beams and the brick hearth of the fireplace. The open floor plan, formal dining room, large rear patio, and future second story bonus room give you the ability to comfortably entertain family and friends with a future option to expand your second story living area. The special features in the owner’s suite truly set this house apart from the typical custom home, so be sure to check them out in the special features section below. A full-featured rustic home should always have plenty of garage space, and this house plan does not disappoint. The two-bay main garage has an extra storage area, and there is even a second single-bay garage that would make a perfect workshop. Just imagine this one on that great piece of land you have (or plan to get), and take the next step to making that image a reality!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Stories: 2
- Style: Rustic
- Garage Bays: 2 & 1
- Garage Type: Side & Front
- Total Width: 75'-4"
- Total Depth: 68'-1"
- 1st Story Heated (Living) Area: 2127 sq. ft.
- 2nd Story Heated (Living) Area: 367 sq. ft.
- Total Heated (Living) Area: 2764 sq. ft.
- Total (Under Roof) Area: 4369 sq. ft.
- Future Bonus Area: 382 sq. ft.**
**Future Bonus Area not included in Heated or Total Areas
- Future 2nd Story Bonus Room
- Open Floor Plan
- 9', 10', and 12' Ceiling Heights
- Formal Dining Room
- Remote Owner's Suite
- Step-Up Ceiling (Owner's Bedroom)
- Ceiling Sloped to 12'-7" (Owner's Bathroom)
- Corner Garden Tub (Owner's Bathroom)
- Separate Shower with Bench Seat (Owner's Bathroom)
- Built-In Corner Linen Cabinet with Clothes Hamper (Owner's Bathroom)
- 12'-7" Ceiling to Accommodate Three Tiers of Clothes-Hanging Rods (Owner's Walk-In Closet)
- Built-In Chest of Drawers with Shelving Above (Owner's Walk-In Closet)
- Built-In Dressing Seat with Shoe Cubicles Below (Owner's Walk-In Closet)
- Built-In 18" Wide Shelving Unit (Owner's Walk-In Closet)
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling and Slope up to Second Story Ceiling (Foyer)
- Coat Closet with Under-Stairwell Storage (Foyer)
- Balcony with Overlook into Foyer
- Rough-Sawn Timber Ceiling Beams (Family Room, Kitchen, and Breakfast Room))
- Brick Accent Wall with 14'-6" Wide Arched Opening (Between Family Room and Kitchen)
- Fireplace with Flanking Built-In Media Cabinets/Bookcases (Family Room)
- Kitchen Island with Snack Bar
- Walk-In Pantry (Kitchen)
- Built-In Oven and Cooktop with Decorative Exhaust Hood Above (Kitchen)
- Built-In Microwave Space with Wine Rack above and Drawers Below (Kitchen)
- Built-In Rollout Spice Rack with Tray Storage above and Below (Kitchen)
- Built-In Storage Cabinet (Utility Room)
- Built-In Clothes-Hanging Unit (Utility Room)
- Utility Sink (Utility Room)
- Linen Closet (Hall at Secondary Bathroom - 1st Story)
- Separate Vanities, Dressing Areas, and Built-In Linen Cabinets with Clothes Hampers (Secondary Bathroom - 2nd Story)
- Built-In Bench Seat at Dormer Window (Secondary Bedroom - 2nd Story)
- Side Entry
- Built-In Coat Rack Cabinet with Bench Seat below and Flanking Storage Cabinets (Side Entry)
- Side Porch
- Rough-Sawn Timber Columns (Front Porch, Side Porch, and Patio)
- Storage Area (Main Garage)
- Separate Single-Bay Garage/Workshop